Google can’t search video, but that doesn’t mean you can’t optimize video for search! By applying some smart SEO strategies, you can help your videos appear higher in search results and attract more viewers over time. SEO expert Tanzil introduces the fundamentals of video optimization—no loopholes, just sensible strategies that capitalize on viewer engagement and good descriptive text. He shows how to optimize YouTube, Vimeo, and other listings and improve overall visibility by leveraging social media and playlists. By the end of this course, you’ll understand the most important video ranking factors and learn how to add metadata like keywords and tags, engage with viewers via comments, interpret video analytics, and build your own channel.
- What is video SEO?
- Debunking video-ranking myths
- Picking a video hosting service
- Researching topics and keywords
- Writing a great title and descriptions
- Getting viewers to subscribe and comment
- Using social media to announce videos
- Creating an optimized playlist and channel
- Analyzing your success
No Reviews found for this course.