In this course, search engine optimization (SEO) expert Tanzil walks step-by-step through the process of reviewing the content and markup of an existing web site to improve its ranking in search engine results. This course offers a consultant’s take on how to analyze each component—from keywords to content to code—and determine what improvements are necessary to become more visible to search engines like Yahoo!, Bing, and Google.
This course was updated on 10/12/2012.
• Understanding why indexing is important
• Using the Google AdWords Keyword Tool
• Dealing with frames, iframes, and popups
• Working with SEO-friendly URLs
• Using meta tags
• Clearing source code clutter
• Building links within the site
• Working with Google+
• Reviewing page content
• Building and submitting an HTML and XML sitemap
• Garnering links outside the site
No Reviews found for this course.